Experience sampling research in individuals with mental illness: reflections and guidance
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 123, Issue 1, pages 12–20, January 2011
How to Cite
Palmier-Claus, J. E., Myin-Germeys, I., Barkus, E., Bentley, L., Udachina, A., Delespaul, P. A. E. G., Lewis, S. W. and Dunn, G. (2011), Experience sampling research in individuals with mental illness: reflections and guidance. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 123: 12–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2010.01596.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publication July 9, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!