Depressive and manic symptoms are not opposite poles in bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 206–210, March 2011
How to Cite
Johnson, S. L., Morriss, R., Scott, J., Paykel, E., Kinderman, P., Kolamunnage-Dona, R. and Bentall, R. P. (2011), Depressive and manic symptoms are not opposite poles in bipolar disorder. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 123: 206–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2010.01602.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication August 12, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!