Use of ADHD drugs in the Nordic countries: a population-based comparison study
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 123, Issue 5, pages 360–367, May 2011
How to Cite
Zoëga, H., Furu, K., Halldórsson, M., Thomsen, P. H., Sourander, A. and Martikainen, J. E. (2011), Use of ADHD drugs in the Nordic countries: a population-based comparison study. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 123: 360–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2010.01607.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication August 27, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!