Randomized comparative study of group versus individual cognitive behavioural therapy for obsessive compulsive disorder
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 123, Issue 5, pages 387–397, May 2011
How to Cite
Jónsson, H., Hougaard, E. and Bennedsen, B. E. (2011), Randomized comparative study of group versus individual cognitive behavioural therapy for obsessive compulsive disorder. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 123: 387–397. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2010.01613.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2010
- Accepted for publication September 6, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.