Gray matter volume deficits and correlation with insight and negative symptoms in first-psychotic-episode subjects
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 123, Issue 6, pages 431–439, June 2011
How to Cite
Bergé, D., Carmona, S., Rovira, M., Bulbena, A., Salgado, P. and Vilarroya, O. (2011), Gray matter volume deficits and correlation with insight and negative symptoms in first-psychotic-episode subjects. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 123: 431–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2010.01635.x
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2010
- Accepted for publication October 4, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!