Longitudinal MR study of brain structure and hippocampus volume in major depressive disorder
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 211–219, March 2011
How to Cite
Ahdidan, J., Hviid, L. B., Chakravarty, M. M., Ravnkilde, B., Rosenberg, R., Rodell, A., Stødkilde-Jørgensen, H. and Videbech, P. (2011), Longitudinal MR study of brain structure and hippocampus volume in major depressive disorder. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 123: 211–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2010.01644.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Accepted for publication November 5, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.