Medical comorbidity in recurrent versus first-episode depressive patients
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 123, Issue 3, pages 220–227, March 2011
How to Cite
Gili, M., Garcia-Toro, M., Vives, M., Armengol, S., Garcia-Campayo, J., Soriano, J. B. and Roca, M. (2011), Medical comorbidity in recurrent versus first-episode depressive patients. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 123: 220–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2010.01646.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Accepted for publication November 4, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.