Treatment completion in psychotherapy for borderline personality disorder – a systematic review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 123, Issue 5, pages 327–338, May 2011
How to Cite
Barnicot, K., Katsakou, C., Marougka, S. and Priebe, S. (2011), Treatment completion in psychotherapy for borderline personality disorder – a systematic review and meta-analysis. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 123: 327–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2010.01652.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2010
- Accepted for publication November 16, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.