Cannabis use and age at onset of psychosis: further evidence of interaction with COMT Val158Met polymorphism
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 123, Issue 6, pages 485–492, June 2011
How to Cite
Estrada, G., Fatjó-Vilas, M., Muñoz, M. J., Pulido, G., Miñano, M. J., Toledo, E., Illa, J. M., Martín, M., Miralles, M. L., Miret, S., Campanera, S., Bernabeu, C., Navarro, M. E. and Fañanás, L. (2011), Cannabis use and age at onset of psychosis: further evidence of interaction with COMT Val158Met polymorphism. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 123: 485–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2010.01665.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Accepted for publication December 2, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!