Both authors equally contributed to this work.
Correlations of cerebello-thalamo-prefrontal structure and neurological soft signs in patients with first-episode psychosis
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 123, Issue 6, pages 451–458, June 2011
How to Cite
Mouchet-Mages, S., Rodrigo, S., Cachia, A., Mouaffak, F., Olie, J. P., Meder, J. F., Oppenheim, C. and Krebs, M. O. (2011), Correlations of cerebello-thalamo-prefrontal structure and neurological soft signs in patients with first-episode psychosis. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 123: 451–458. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2010.01667.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Accepted for publication December 7, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.