The association between physical illness and major depressive episode in general practice
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 123, Issue 4, pages 290–296, April 2011
How to Cite
Østergaard, S. D. and Foldager, L. (2011), The association between physical illness and major depressive episode in general practice. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 123: 290–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2010.01668.x
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
- Accepted for publication December 7, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.