Letter to the editor
Translating assessments of the film of daily life into person-tailored feedback interventions in depression
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 123, Issue 5, pages 402–403, May 2011
How to Cite
Wichers, M., Hartmann, J. A., Kramer, I. M. A., Lothmann, C., Peeters, F., van Bemmel , L., Myin-Germeys, I., Delespaul, Ph., van Os, J. and Simons, C. J. P. (2011), Translating assessments of the film of daily life into person-tailored feedback interventions in depression. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 123: 402–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2011.01684.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.