Better theory-of-mind skills in children hearing voices mitigate the risk of secondary delusion formation
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 124, Issue 3, pages 193–197, September 2011
How to Cite
Bartels-Velthuis, A. A., Blijd-Hoogewys, E. M. A. and van Os, J. (2011), Better theory-of-mind skills in children hearing voices mitigate the risk of secondary delusion formation. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 124: 193–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2011.01699.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication February 21, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!