The present clinical overview article is the first in our series Food for Thought. The following articles in the series “‘D’ for depression: any role for Vitamin D? ‘Food for Thought’ II” by Gordon Parker and Heather L. Brotchie and “Mood effects of Amino Acids. ‘Food for Thought’ III” by Gordon Parker and Heather L. Brotchie will be published later this year in Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica.
Marine omega-3 fatty acids and mood disorders – linking the sea and the soul
‘Food for Thought’ I
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 42–51, July 2011
How to Cite
Hegarty, B. D. and Parker, G. B. (2011), Marine omega-3 fatty acids and mood disorders – linking the sea and the soul. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 124: 42–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2011.01703.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication March 9, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.