Positive and negative life events and personality traits in predicting course of depression and anxiety
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 124, Issue 6, pages 462–473, December 2011
How to Cite
Spinhoven, P., Elzinga, B. M., Hovens, J. G. F. M., Roelofs, K., van Oppen, P., Zitman, F. G. and Penninx, B. W. J. H. (2011), Positive and negative life events and personality traits in predicting course of depression and anxiety. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 124: 462–473. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2011.01753.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication June 30, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.