Authors contributed equally to the manuscript.
The role of genetic variability in the SLC6A4, BDNF and GABRA6 genes in anxiety-related traits
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 125, Issue 3, pages 194–202, March 2012
How to Cite
Arias, B., Aguilera, M., Moya, J., Sáiz, P. A., Villa, H., Ibáñez, M. I., García-Portillo, M. P., Bobes, J., Ortet, G. and Fañanás, L. (2012), The role of genetic variability in the SLC6A4, BDNF and GABRA6 genes in anxiety-related traits. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 125: 194–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2011.01764.x
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication July 13, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.