Prevalence of antidepressant use and contacts with psychiatrists and psychologists in pregnant and postpartum women
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 125, Issue 4, pages 318–324, April 2012
How to Cite
Munk-Olsen, T., Gasse, C. and Laursen, T. M. (2012), Prevalence of antidepressant use and contacts with psychiatrists and psychologists in pregnant and postpartum women. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 125: 318–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2011.01784.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication September 29, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!