Overnight changes in waking auditory evoked potential amplitude reflect altered sleep homeostasis in major depression
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 125, Issue 6, pages 468–477, June 2012
How to Cite
Goldstein, M. R., Plante, D. T., Hulse, B. K., Sarasso, S., Landsness, E. C., Tononi, G. and Benca, R. M. (2012), Overnight changes in waking auditory evoked potential amplitude reflect altered sleep homeostasis in major depression. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 125: 468–477. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2011.01796.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication October 13, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!