One-year psychosocial functioning in patients in the early vs. late stage of bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 125, Issue 4, pages 335–341, April 2012
How to Cite
Rosa, A.R., González-Ortega, I., González-Pinto, A., Echeburúa, E., Comes, M., Martínez-Àran, A., Ugarte, A., Fernández, M. and Vieta, E. (2012), One-year psychosocial functioning in patients in the early vs. late stage of bipolar disorder. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 125: 335–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2011.01830.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
- Accepted for publication December 22, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.