Harmful drinking and talking about alcohol in primary care: New Zealand population survey findings
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 126, Issue 6, pages 434–439, December 2012
How to Cite
Foulds, J., Wells, J. E., Lacey, C., Adamson, S. and Mulder, R. (2012), Harmful drinking and talking about alcohol in primary care: New Zealand population survey findings. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 126: 434–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2012.01871.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication March 29, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.