Normal vs. disordered bereavement-related depression: are the differences real or tautological?
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 127, Issue 2, pages 159–168, February 2013
How to Cite
Wakefield, J. C. and Schmitz, M. F. (2013), Normal vs. disordered bereavement-related depression: are the differences real or tautological?. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 127: 159–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2012.01898.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication May 29, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!