Sustained outcomes of a peer-taught family education program on mental illness
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 127, Issue 4, pages 279–286, April 2013
How to Cite
Lucksted, A., Medoff, D., Burland, J., Stewart, B., Fang, L. J., Brown, C., Jones, A., Lehman, A. and Dixon, L. B. (2013), Sustained outcomes of a peer-taught family education program on mental illness. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 127: 279–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2012.01901.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication June 1, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.