Please see editorial comment to this paper by T.A. Ketter and L. Citrome: Addressing challenges in bipolar diagnosis: what do good clinicians already do? Acta Psychiatr Scand 2012;126:393–394.
The mistaken claim of bipolar ‘overdiagnosis’: solving the false positives problem for DSM-5/ICD-11
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 126, Issue 6, pages 395–401, December 2012
How to Cite
Phelps, J. and Ghaemi, S. N. (2012), The mistaken claim of bipolar ‘overdiagnosis’: solving the false positives problem for DSM-5/ICD-11. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 126: 395–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2012.01912.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
- Accepted for publication June 25, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.