Duration of untreated bipolar disorder: missed opportunities on the long road to optimal treatment
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 127, Issue 2, pages 136–144, February 2013
How to Cite
Drancourt, N., Etain, B., Lajnef, M., Henry, C., Raust, A., Cochet, B., Mathieu, F., Gard, S., MBailara, K., Zanouy, L., Kahn, J. P., Cohen, R. F., Wajsbrot-Elgrabli, O., Leboyer, M., Scott, J. and Bellivier, F. (2013), Duration of untreated bipolar disorder: missed opportunities on the long road to optimal treatment. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 127: 136–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0447.2012.01917.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Accepted for publication July 2, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.