Human exposure to endocrine disrupters: Standardisation of a marker of estrogenic exposure in adipose tissue
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
2001 Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica
Volume 109, Issue S103, pages S189–S202, July 2001
How to Cite
RIVAS, A., FERNANDEZ, M. F., CERRILLO, I., IBARLUZEA, J., OLEA-SERRANO, M. F., PEDRAZA, V. and OLEA, N. (2001), Human exposure to endocrine disrupters: Standardisation of a marker of estrogenic exposure in adipose tissue. APMIS, 109: S189–S202. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0463.2001.tb05767.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Received December 4, 2000. Accepted Accepted January 15, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!