Akt/PKB activation in gastric carcinomas correlates with clinicopathologic variables and prognosis
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2003
Volume 111, Issue 12, pages 1105–1113, December 2003
How to Cite
NAM, S. Y., LEE, H. S., JUNG, G.-A., CHOI, J., CHO, S. J., KIM, M. K., KIM, W. H. and LEE, B. L. (2003), Akt/PKB activation in gastric carcinomas correlates with clinicopathologic variables and prognosis. APMIS, 111: 1105–1113. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0463.2003.apm1111205.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2003
- Received July 9, 2003.; Accepted September 18, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!