A comparative study of the allergenic potency of wild-type and glyphosate-tolerant gene-modified soybean cultivars
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2004
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 21–28, January 2004
How to Cite
STEN, E., SKOV, P. S., ANDERSEN, S. B., TORP, A. M., OLESEN, A., BINDSLEV-JENSEN, U., LARS K., B.-J. and BINDSLEV-JENSEN, C. (2004), A comparative study of the allergenic potency of wild-type and glyphosate-tolerant gene-modified soybean cultivars. APMIS, 112: 21–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0463.2004.apm1120104.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2004
- Received June 7, 2003.; Accepted October 15, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!