Received 2 November 2004.
Trimethylamine and trimethylamine oxide levels in normal women and women with bacterial vaginosis reflect a local metabolism in vaginal secretion as compared to urine†
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2005
Volume 113, Issue 7-8, pages 513–516, August 2005
How to Cite
WOLRATH, H., STÅHLBOM, B., HALLÉN, A. and FORSUM, U. (2005), Trimethylamine and trimethylamine oxide levels in normal women and women with bacterial vaginosis reflect a local metabolism in vaginal secretion as compared to urine. APMIS, 113: 513–516. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0463.2005.apm_175.x
Accepted 14 February 2005.
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!