Received 24 September 2007.
Quantitative real-time RT-PCR in sentinel lymph nodes from melanoma patients†
Detection of melanocyticmRNA predicts disease-free survival
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2008
Volume 116, Issue 3, pages 199–205, March 2008
How to Cite
RIBER-HANSEN, R., ABRAHAMSEN, H. N., SORENSEN, B. S., HAMILTON-DUTOIT, S. J. and STEINICHE, T. (2008), Quantitative real-time RT-PCR in sentinel lymph nodes from melanoma patients. APMIS, 116: 199–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0463.2008.00960.x
Accepted 22 November 2007.
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!