Molecular characterization of CTX-M-15-producing clinical isolates of Escherichia coli reveals the spread of multidrug-resistant ST131 (O25:H4) and ST964 (O102:H6) strains in Norway
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 APMIS
Volume 117, Issue 7, pages 526–536, July 2009
How to Cite
NASEER, U., HALDORSEN, B., TOFTELAND, S., HEGSTAD, K., SCHEUTZ, F., SIMONSEN, G. S., SUNDSFJORD, A. and THE NORWEGIAN ESBL STUDY GROUP (2009), Molecular characterization of CTX-M-15-producing clinical isolates of Escherichia coli reveals the spread of multidrug-resistant ST131 (O25:H4) and ST964 (O102:H6) strains in Norway. APMIS, 117: 526–536. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0463.2009.02465.x
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2009
- Received 21 January 2009. Accepted 13 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!