Epitope-specific anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies: Do they matter? Can they be detected?
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2009 APMIS
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 14th International Vasculitis and ANCA Workshop
Volume 117, Issue Supplement s127, pages 63–66, June 2009
How to Cite
SPECKS, U. (2009), Epitope-specific anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies: Do they matter? Can they be detected?. APMIS, 117: 63–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0463.2009.02503.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Invited Review
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!