CD133+ human umbilical cord blood stem cells enhance angiogenesis in experimental chronic hepatic fibrosis
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. APMIS © 2010 APMIS
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 66–75, January 2011
How to Cite
ELKHAFIF, N., EL BAZ, H., HAMMAM, O., HASSAN, S., SALAH, F., MANSOUR, W., MANSY, S., YEHIA, H., ZAKI, A. and MAGDY, R. (2011), CD133+ human umbilical cord blood stem cells enhance angiogenesis in experimental chronic hepatic fibrosis. APMIS, 119: 66–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0463.2010.02693.x
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2010
- Received 31 March 2010. Accepted 13 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!