The use of Gram stain and matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry on positive blood culture: synergy between new and old technology
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. APMIS © 2011 APMIS
Volume 119, Issue 10, pages 681–688, October 2011
How to Cite
FUGLSANG-DAMGAARD, D., NIELSEN, C. H., MANDRUP, E. and FUURSTED, K. (2011), The use of Gram stain and matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry on positive blood culture: synergy between new and old technology. APMIS, 119: 681–688. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0463.2011.02756.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2011
- Received 21 December 2010. Accepted 22 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!