Prognostic significance of micropapillary pattern in lung adenocarcinoma and expression of apoptosis-related markers: caspase-3, bcl-2, and p53
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. APMIS © 2011 APMIS
Volume 119, Issue 9, pages 574–580, September 2011
How to Cite
CAKIR, E., YILMAZ, A., DEMIRAG, F., OGUZTUZUN, S., SAHIN, S., YAZICI, U. E. and AYDIN, M. (2011), Prognostic significance of micropapillary pattern in lung adenocarcinoma and expression of apoptosis-related markers: caspase-3, bcl-2, and p53. APMIS, 119: 574–580. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0463.2011.02778.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
- Received 11 June 2010. Accepted 14 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!