Present address: Søren Møller, Novozymes A/S, Krogshoejvej 36, DK-2880 Bagsvaerd; Thomas Litman, Department of International Health, Immunology and Microbiology, Faculty Of Health Sciences, University of Copenhagen; Boye Schnack Nielsen, Bioneer A/S, DK-2970 Hørsholm, Denmark
High expression of miR-21 in tumor stroma correlates with increased cancer cell proliferation in human breast cancer
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. APMIS © 2011 APMIS
Volume 119, Issue 10, pages 663–673, October 2011
How to Cite
RASK, L., BALSLEV, E., JØRGENSEN, S., ERIKSEN, J., FLYGER, H., MØLLER, S., HØGDALL, E., LITMAN, T. and SCHNACK NIELSEN, B. (2011), High expression of miR-21 in tumor stroma correlates with increased cancer cell proliferation in human breast cancer. APMIS, 119: 663–673. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0463.2011.02782.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Received 25 March 2011. Accepted 23 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!