High prevalence of human papillomavirus infection in Eastern European and West African women immigrants in South Italy
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. APMIS © 2011 APMIS
Volume 119, Issue 10, pages 701–709, October 2011
How to Cite
TORNESELLO, M. L., CASSESE, R., DE ROSA, N., BUONAGURO, L., MASUCCI, A., VALLEFUOCO, G., PALMIERI, S., SCHIAVONE, V., PICCOLI, R. and BUONAGURO, F. M. (2011), High prevalence of human papillomavirus infection in Eastern European and West African women immigrants in South Italy. APMIS, 119: 701–709. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0463.2011.02784.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
- Received 21 March 2010. Accepted 25 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!