These authors contributed equally to this work.
Experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis – achievements and prospective advances
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. APMIS © 2011 APMIS
Volume 119, Issue 12, pages 819–830, December 2011
How to Cite
BATOULIS, H., RECKS, M. S., ADDICKS, K. and KUERTEN, S. (2011), Experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis – achievements and prospective advances. APMIS, 119: 819–830. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0463.2011.02794.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Received 6 January 2011. Accepted 20 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!