Role of c-Jun N-terminal kinase and p38/activation protein-1 in interleukin-1β-mediated type I collagen synthesis in rat hepatic stellate cells
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. APMIS © 2011 APMIS
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 101–107, February 2012
How to Cite
ZHANG, Y. and YAO, X. (2012), Role of c-Jun N-terminal kinase and p38/activation protein-1 in interleukin-1β-mediated type I collagen synthesis in rat hepatic stellate cells. APMIS, 120: 101–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0463.2011.02816.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Received 13 January 2011. Accepted 22 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!