Combined immunohistochemistry for thyroid peroxidase, galectin-3, CK19 and HBME-1 in differential diagnosis of thyroid tumors
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. APMIS © 2011 APMIS
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 368–379, May 2012
How to Cite
PAUNOVIC, I., ISIC, T., HAVELKA, M., TATIC, S., CVEJIC, D. and SAVIN, S. (2012), Combined immunohistochemistry for thyroid peroxidase, galectin-3, CK19 and HBME-1 in differential diagnosis of thyroid tumors. APMIS, 120: 368–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0463.2011.02842.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2011
- Received 15 August 2011. Accepted 25 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!