BRAF V600E mutation does not predict recurrence after long-term follow-up in TNM stage I or II papillary thyroid carcinoma patients
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. APMIS © 2011 APMIS
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 380–386, May 2012
How to Cite
PELTTARI, H., SCHALIN-JÄNTTI, C., AROLA, J., LÖYTTYNIEMI, E., KNUUTILA, S. and VÄLIMÄKI, M. J. (2012), BRAF V600E mutation does not predict recurrence after long-term follow-up in TNM stage I or II papillary thyroid carcinoma patients. APMIS, 120: 380–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0463.2011.02844.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2011
- Received 25 October 2011. Accepted 26 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!