Primary biliary cirrhosis: a multi-faced interactive disease involving genetics, environment and the immune response
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors APMIS © 2012 APMIS
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 857–871, November 2012
How to Cite
Uibo R, Kisand K, Yang C-Y, Gershwin ME. Primary biliary cirrhosis: a multi-faced interactive disease involving genetics, environment and the immune response. APMIS 2012.
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!