Gene variability and degree of expression of vaccine candidate factor H binding protein in clinical isolates of Neisseria meningitidis
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors APMIS © 2012 APMIS
Volume 121, Issue 1, pages 56–63, January 2013
How to Cite
Kelly A, Jacobsson S, Hussain S, Olcén P, Mölling P. Gene variability and degree of expression of vaccine candidate factor H binding protein in clinical isolates of Neisseria meningitidis. APMIS 2013; 121: 56–63
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
- Örebro County Council Research Committee
- Foundation for Medical Research at Örebro University Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!