Investigation of Acinetobacter baumannii resistance to carbapenems in Marseille hospitals, south of France: a transition from an epidemic to an endemic situation
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors APMIS © 2012 APMIS
Volume 121, Issue 1, pages 64–71, January 2013
How to Cite
Kempf M, Rolain J-M, Azza S, Diene S, Joly-Guillou M-L, Dubourg G, Colson P, Papazian L, Richet H, Fournier P-E, Ribeiro A, Raoult D. Investigation of Acinetobacter baumannii resistance to carbapenems in Marseille hospitals, south of France: a transition from an epidemic to an endemic situation. APMIS 2013; 121: 64–71.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!