High expression of EphA1 in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma is associated with lymph node metastasis and advanced disease
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors APMIS © 2012 APMIS
Volume 121, Issue 1, pages 30–37, January 2013
How to Cite
Wang J, Ma J, Dong Y, Shen Z, Ma H, Wang X, Shi S, Wu J, Lu G, Peng L, Zhoud X. High expression of EphA1 in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma is associated with lymph node metastasis and advanced disease. APMIS 2013; 121: 30–7
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30970813, 30930028, 81171391, 2011CB707702
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!