The signs that bind: identifying individuals, families and friends in Hismaic inscriptions
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Arabian Archaeology and Epigraphy
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 174–190, November 2012
How to Cite
Corbett, G. J. (2012), The signs that bind: identifying individuals, families and friends in Hismaic inscriptions. Arabian Archaeology and Epigraphy, 23: 174–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0471.2012.00357.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!