Habitat utilisation during staging affects body condition in a long distance migrant, Branta bernicla hrota: potential impacts on fitness?
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 704–708, November 2008
How to Cite
Inger, R., Gudmundsson, G. A., Ruxton, G. D., Newton, J., Colhoun, K., Auhage, S. and Bearhop, S. (2008), Habitat utilisation during staging affects body condition in a long distance migrant, Branta bernicla hrota: potential impacts on fitness?. Journal of Avian Biology, 39: 704–708. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2008.04332.x
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2008
- Paper received 27 July 2007; manuscript accepted 17 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!