Do marine birds use environmental cues to optimize egg production? An experimental test based on relaying propensity
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 611–618, November 2008
How to Cite
Mark Hipfner, J., McFarlane-Tranquilla, L. A. and Addison, B. (2008), Do marine birds use environmental cues to optimize egg production? An experimental test based on relaying propensity. Journal of Avian Biology, 39: 611–618. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2008.04355.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2008
- Paper received 13 August 2007; manuscript accepted 13 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!