Migration speeds among eleven species of long-distance migrating passerines across Europe, the desert and eastern Africa
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 126–134, March 2009
How to Cite
Yohannes, E., Biebach, H., Nikolaus, G. and Pearson, D. J. (2009), Migration speeds among eleven species of long-distance migrating passerines across Europe, the desert and eastern Africa. Journal of Avian Biology, 40: 126–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2008.04403.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
- Paper received 12 October 2007; manuscript accepted 8 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!