Parasites, condition, immune responsiveness and carotenoid-based ornamentation in male red-legged partridge Alectoris rufa
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 67–74, January 2009
How to Cite
Mougeot, F., Pérez-Rodríguez, L., Sumozas, N. and Terraube, J. (2009), Parasites, condition, immune responsiveness and carotenoid-based ornamentation in male red-legged partridge Alectoris rufa. Journal of Avian Biology, 40: 67–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2008.04439.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2009
- Paper received 30 November 2007; manuscript accepted 30 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!