Evidence that plumage bacteria influence feather coloration and body condition of eastern bluebirds Sialia sialis
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Journal of Avian Biology
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 440–447, July 2009
How to Cite
Gunderson, A. R., Forsyth, M. H. and Swaddle, J. P. (2009), Evidence that plumage bacteria influence feather coloration and body condition of eastern bluebirds Sialia sialis. Journal of Avian Biology, 40: 440–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-048X.2008.04650.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2009
- Paper received 30 June 2008; manuscript accepted 21 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!